Tuesday, November 8, 2011

What going to happen. car accident.?

i carried liability yesterday until i hit someone. not my fault. i was driving down the street at forty because i was the speed limit. in front of me was a black car and in front of her a white car. the white car slammed its brakes and without signaling turned into a post office. after this occured the black car slammed to avoid hitting the white cars back end. well the black car was newer and had anti lock so she didnt slide up when she hit the brakes. i slammed mine and hit her. ive only had my license since decmeber. im 17. live in ohio. the black car agrees itr was the white cars fault. and the women behind me gave a statement saying it was the white car. the post office that it happened at does not have cameras outside and the white car sped off. if i have both witnesses whats going to happen to my license? also my car, $3500 in damages, it wasnt my fault. i got cited and havee to go to court, whats going to happen w/ license?

No comments:

Post a Comment