Sunday, November 13, 2011

Does he have a thing for me?

okay, so i was at a birthday party and we were in the pool. eventually, almost everybody went in so it was only me and two other guys in the pool. one of them (with whom i am pretty good friends) comes up and starts talkin to me. so we're playin around in the water (ur normal activities: dunking, splashing, etc.) and he, seemingly out of nowhere says something to the effect of my being an awesome friend. then he starts spilling his guts to me about this girl that he was kind of in love with and how it didn't work between them (it was SO sad...) and im being all sympathetic, and he says, "ur a really good person to talk to. it's kinda weird, but i really like u. ur awesome." (ALSO, previously, because we're all big NCIS fans, we were decidin which charachters our friends are most like. now, this guy is undoubtedly McGee (my 2nd favorite caharachter) and i am undoubtedly Abbey (my favorite charachter!!!) and because i don't watch the show regularly, i didn't know that those two end up together. So, after this was setablished, he says, "yeah, that won't work though, b/c McGee and Abbey end up 2gether and we wouldn't work well in a relationship. well... i dunno. maybe, but if we did it probably wouldn't last that long..." but i think he kinda said it in that prompting voice, like he was kinda hoping i would contradict that... I don't know this kid THAT well, but i think there's definitely the potential of me liking him as more than a friend, and i just wanna kow what he's thinking. (P.S., if it seems incredibly obvious to some people that he is or isn't into me, i'm sorry. i'm not good at picking up hints or reading emotuions (especially my own)))

No comments:

Post a Comment