Friday, November 11, 2011

Bleeding for 13 weeks straight...holding lots of water and cramping, please help?

I had my daughter 13 weeks ago. Prior to getting pregnant I had a lot of problems with ovarian cysts and would have periods that lasted a few weeks and sometimes even disappear for months. Since having my daughter I have not stopped bleeding. Its not heavy all the time, sometimes its light red and then next its brown. Sometimes its thick and clotty and sometimes its thin and watery. I was given the Depo shot for birth control before leaving the hospital with the baby and the Dr. said it would probably stop the bleeding but at my 6 weeks check up he said that we will watch it that it could be nothing. Well here I am 13 weeks later and im still bleeding. Now recently Ive developed nausea and I am very tired all the time. I havent been able to loose but 10lbs since giving birth so im lugging 25 extra lbs on my thin framed body. My skin hurts to be touched and im just sick of it. Please help.

No comments:

Post a Comment