Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Does this sound glamorous?

I have a fashion photo shoot project for school and i am in charge of the overall story. Money is not really an object because i will pull from my parents personal closets and my mom also knows someone at Saks so i can borrow some clothes from there. Anyway, the story will be of an it girl getting away from the paparazzi. It will be a little more dark glamour with lots of chunky black coats, velvet, chunky knits, lots of dark colors. I was thinking a messy hair kind of just thrown about. There will be three scenes, 1. My model in a day look with sungles, chanel bag, barney's new york shopping bags, talking on the blackberry getting into her Mercedes G550. 2. the model with pin curls, studded black bathing suit, red lips, heels, and looking really gothic while laying out by the pool. 3. a night look black stretchy dress with huge silver horse bits on the waist long messy hair, and tons of crucifixes. Throughout the whole story i was going to use a ton of rings, lots of heavy gold bracelets, tons of cross necklaces, really cool studded earrings, and i was going to borrow my dad's big chunky rolex. Does this sound kind of cool to you guys? Please give me suggestions. And obviously the girl will be wearing huge platform heels the whole time

No comments:

Post a Comment